Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
BIBLE_BELIEVER Account Inaccessible

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on September 25, 2003 15:39:17 UTC

Apparently, a new requirement for a longer password length has made my "bible_believer" username account inaccessible, thus the new account name with a "2".

Thank you for identifying your presumptions
and your offer to be more specific.

I would like to dispel any misperceptions which seem to abound at times when communicating in this manner (short posts).

You indicate that I take what some Jewish rabbis said literally.
Can you identify who these rabbis are, and what each said, so that I can confirm or deny the presumption ?
I only know of one Jewish Rabbi.

Regarding another presumption, if "literal" in "every case" means even when Jesus is clearly making a "symbolic" reference,
then I would disagree that I take the Bible literally in "every case" as you indicate that you do.
There is such a thing as "rightly dividing".

Could you provide me with an example which you take as literal for which you believe that I do not concur ?
A dialogue on such a point might be enlightening for both of us.

I am pleased that you took enough interest to respond but am puzzled
as to why you seem to indicate these posts to be an annoyance.
Do they get posted in the wrong Forum or do you believe them to be too far off topic ?

While I may not be able to stay long,
I pray that posters like me will continue to come along
if God will receive any glory from it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins