Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Believe It Is Bloody Well Is English

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on September 30, 2003 19:49:26 UTC

OK, you did not say that the torah ends with Malachi, I did. I also indicated the term "Torah" was unfamiliar, did I not ? If not, I apologize.
Regardless, I think we are developing a good deal of clarification about what we are talking about.
Thnk You.

Yes, the King James version of the bible is a translation out of the original tongues, which included Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic.

Interestingly enough, Hebrew is the language of the Jews and was used prior to the first coming of Christ and Greek is the language of Gentiles and was used prior to His second coming.

My bible was "penned" by a BUNCH OF ENGLISHMEN,
but it was "written" by the Holy Spirit.
I'll take it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins