Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Did You Intend The Double Negative ?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 7, 2003 14:32:38 UTC

RE: * I do not doubt that it is not true. *
Are you affirming that you do not believe that faith alone is needed for salvation ?

I want to remind you that this faith which Paul penned through the inspiration of the Holy Ghost, was not a blind faith or a faith in any thing or any one.

The faith that matters for the Gentiles and the faith that matters for Abraham is the same faith. Faith in the word of God.

The power to become the sons of God come from the Word, which is the true Bread sent from heaven. The Word was made flesh, in the person of Jesus Christ, full of GRACE and TRUTH.

If you were once reborn by having this faith of salvation by grace alone, as described in the whole of the New Testament, according to these scriptures, you HAVE salvation and can never lose it regardless of which heretical teachings you allow yourself to profess, but holding to heretical teachings should be an indication that you did not truly receive the saving faith freely offered by God. Does this offend you ? I only want your salvation to be sure.

RE: * God goes easier on the Gentiles. *

RE: * The requirements are less difficult as you have pointed out. *
The requirements are the same. There is neither Jew, nor Gentile in Christ Jesus.
I just hold that the requirements are different that those you hold.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins