Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Good To Hear From You.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 15, 2002 15:22:14 UTC

It's been a while. I missed your input on several issues. Hope you are back to stay.

"However, I think the issue is a purely human one. Bear in mind that sperm cells are living things as well, each one with the potential to one day produce a human. If you've ever... liberated any, by the same reasoning that I gave for my pro-life status, you have just committed pre-infanticide."

Yes, but sperm cells, by themselves, will not become a human being. This is the difference in my mind.

I did not know many athiest were pro-life. That is a pleasent suprise.

To change the subject, I'd like to ask you a question. Harv has been wanting to kick me out of the forum, for my irrational ideas. I believe he has irrational ideas also, but I do not wish to kick him out. My question is, do you think Harv has the right to want me out of this forum? Do you think that my ideas now are any more irrational now than when I argued with you on many issues before? I'm kinda getting annoyed at his persistence in wanting me gone. He is saying I am ruining this forum.

I don't know if you have been following our arguement, but I'd like your input anyway.

KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins