Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Prefer The Original To The Copy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on October 21, 2002 03:17:23 UTC

Also, I feel disarming the OT destructs the NT with it. So I've really never bothered with the New Testament. I've read parts of the gospels. But the most interesting stuff is in Exodus and Genesis. Those two books pretty much cover the entire Old Testament. Wouldn't need to read the rest. If you read between the lines, you'd see what was coming.

As religions all pertaining some noble truth, I'd say each religion was started on a respectable principle. Sadly most religions fall down to man, who can not reach nobility. Personally I prefer Far Eastern philosophy. Buddhism and Taoism. The pertain holy truths that are not arbitrary. Jesus would later come up with these same ideas to an extent. But like I said, I choose the originals. The Tao Te Ching is a remarkable book.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins