Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Meant Exactly What You Think

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 17, 2002 02:41:51 UTC

Everyone has their cracking points...Sam won't let go of the ark thing, so I cracked. I stand beside my "crack" and am proud of it...I am sorry if I lost respect from you(you have never mentioned it to me that I recall), but my mother always told me to stand by what I believe in(with an open mind)...that is what I am doing now. Sam is wrong, but he wouldn't admit it unless someone spent a week compiling all of the data about space, food and time on this fantasy ark and showed him the numbers(even then, he would come up with something like "kinds" (Language Removed)...He honestly thinks that the whole world was coverd by water(back before it was a flat world), and he won't tell us where all of the rest of the water went(more than double of the amount of water on the planet would have been needed to cover the world).

Remember, Mt. Everest was formed after the flood!

How long ago was the flood Sam?

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins