Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Did I Have To?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phillip Martin on October 17, 2002 21:56:33 UTC

"... you have never mentioned it to me that I recall..."

Assuming that you were refering to my showing respect for you, before I made that statement:

I respect anyone that takes the time to post meaningful, constructive ideas or thoughts pertinent to the topic. However, when one makes comments for the sole pupose of degrading another person's morale who disagrees with him/her, as yours was, I loose respect for that person. That comment will stick with that person's name as long as they post (or as long as I remember, whichever comes last). Of course, the fact that the person had ever made a constructive statement cannot be erased, either. Kind of like credit... you make your first payment, great, but if you miss one, you get the picture. That goes for everyone that I know, for the most part.

Regards,

Phillip Martin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins