Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes I Do.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 17, 2002 03:40:02 UTC

I do believe that the ark held all those animal kinds. It really is a completely feasable idea (have you been reading our argument?). Harv would like you all to believe I am an oddball, that no one in their right mind would believe this. In reality, millions believe this, along with hundreds, if not thousands, of scientists. There have been hundreds of projects and dozens of books written showing it is completely possible. Harv has been attacking my right to argue in this forum by trying to make me sound completely irrational (he probably used that word a thousand times).

If you would like me to elaborate on the technical aspect of Noah's ark, I would be happy too. Please ask me if you are interested.

"You are a christian, thats finel... but if you let that cloud your judgement, trying to find truth will be of mo use to you. "The truth shall set you free." Truth, not the Ark (or the idea of 'The Ark'). You are the only one that can find 'truth', no one else can find it for you... although the thoughts of others may help you. You must decide what is truth, on Your own. I hope that you understand."

Thank you for this. It is refreshing to not be yelled at. :)

A question though. Do you believe in relative truth? As in, 'his beliefs are just as good as mine'? I would like to debate this point if you would.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins