Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Revelation 21

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Brian E. Sloan on May 8, 2001 18:01:34 UTC

Yanniru, you will never understand love if you if you don't open your heart.

But, before you can open your heart, you must come to the place where your understanding of the heart, transcends the material.

The physical realm--regardless of how sophisticated our understanding of it--will never provide the meaning or purpose of love.

In fact, if love is viewed as a consequence of the material, rather than the material being a consequence of love, we will never know life's ultimate purpose.

God gave us His Creation out of His love for us.

I believe that Adam walked and talked with God. Adam knew the loving relationship for which we were designed.

But Adam gave us sin, and with sin, came death and destruction. And the world awaited another man, to take the sin away.

He came as Truth, the Word made into flesh. But, the world knew Him not, and hung Him from a Cross.

The Truth, was not in them.

And my heart yearns for the day, when He who sits on the throne of Heaven says, "Behold, I make all things new."

Then there shall be no more tears, nor death, nor sorrow--all of His Creation will be born-again.

And it will be as it was, on the morning of the seventh day, "when the angels sang together, and the sons of God, shouted for joy".

I pray that you will be there too, my friend.

Keep searching.

Brian.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins