Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Infinity Improbability.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith N. Tullis on May 28, 2004 21:35:14 UTC

Your right. Thru my studies I've seen that the infinitys most likely do not exsist. It is mearly our inability to measure the values of such extremes.
We can therefore accept that black holes are there. Besides, we've seen them already so we know their there. Especially since we've been able to observe a rotating system of two bodies orbiting each other. We can only see one of them but the gravitational influence on it quite undeniably implys there is a large body at work there. A black hole, no doubt. I can offer more details if your interested. You should read some Brian Green, Stephan Hawking, Rees or many of the other great minds mentioned in any of these writtings. SuperString Theory in definitly proving to be correct in it's predictions. It requires that each SuperParticle have a SuperAnti-Particle. This will bring together general and special relitivity and will refine quantum physics. It even requires a SuperParticle called the "Graviton." This will finally explain gravity.
L8R
"After all is said and done, "Gravity Rules."

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins