Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Un Resolved.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith N. Tullis on May 31, 2004 15:55:15 UTC

SuperString Theory, granted is yet to prove anything. This is where I'm not smart enough to explain things indepth. I am trying to keep up with what is on the horizon. Any physisist would agree that S.S.T. is like getting a gift with part of the instruction pages missing, It's gonna take quite some time to figure this out. And yes I will conceed that General, Special and Quantum Theorys are going to have to do for now.
Edward Witten is currently considered a "Living Einstein" and wields a lot of influence in the string theory circles.
Their are so many more reputable names their too many to list here. Have you read up on any of the theorys. Do you have an open opinion on this? I've been pretty much on a different path than most around me all my life. This situation should be no different.
Have you read any Brian Greene or Mertin Rees?
L8R
--"After all is said and done, "Gravity Rules".--

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins