Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
S.S.T. Reply.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Keith N. Tullis on May 30, 2004 22:05:27 UTC

Let me get to my books. I need to make sure I'm explaining things correctly. I do remember a couple prdictions that are on the horizon I've read about. I review what they are. SuperString Theory,"Fully" operational- - no, not yet. This theory has persisted for 20 years now and can't be sturck down either. Other theorys have come and gone, several.
Could you rephrase please what you ment about "the nothing" again. It relyed on point particle theory didn't it? And involved infinitys? If I'm not misunderstanding you then here again I recomend brian Greene's "The Elegant Universe".
I'll discuss "the nothing" with you soon. But since I've converted to the S.S.T. I really have lost my perception that infinitys exist. Perhaps your nothing is really an energy point. Energy=mass you know, therefore a dense enough energy field can exhibit the gravitational charicteristics of mass. ---- Wow!
Hope to hear back soon.
L8R
--"After all is said and done, "Gravity Rules".--

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins