Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ok.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 6, 2002 14:16:16 UTC

"If dinosaurs lived 6,000 years ago, what catastrophic event killed them, but left humanity miracuously untouched???

The evidence stacks against your beliefs...I win again."

Wow, you are claiming victory before I even answer your question.

This question is almost humourous. I have asked almost the exact same question before. Except it went like this:

If Dinosaurs lived 66 million years ago, and a meteor wiped them out, why were there not many mass extinctions?

But this is getting off the point. I'll answer your question. The reason that dinosaurs went extinct is the massive climatic change after the flood. Humans could easily survive a climate change (i.e. The ige age), but dinosaurs could not.

On a related note, I am not so sure dinosaurs are extinct. There are many places on this earth that have not been explored, and many 'sightings' of locals. This is just a thought.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins