Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am With Mike And Harv

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 10, 2002 22:09:43 UTC

I know that you are wrong, even though you have brought forth many valid points towards creationism, the "God made the world in 6 days" thing and the ice age after the flood don't work for me. You have at time made me rethink if evolutionism was indeed correct...but evolutionism hasn't failed me yet..

I will follow suit with Harv and Mike and no longer argue with you. This does not mean that I am saying you are right(by no means), I am just tired of having to read the ever growing list of posts and then having to sort them out to see how exactly you changed what you said to achieve you goals. You also divert attention from some of my queries by remarking about them and going forward by answering with another one. Don't ask which ones, cause I won't take my time anymore to look...Now if you feel energetic enough, you can do it yourself and bring forward Q&A's that you think I don't agree you answered straight forward enough.

Otherwise, I give up on trying to convert you to the real world. You didn't satisfy any of my questions in my long post titled "ok..." to start with.

If the other posters on this forum would have brought up the flaws in my logic just as quick as you did...but they didn't. (I don't hear Aaron helping you out much, either)

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins