Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Did Not Prove Me Wrong

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 8, 2002 21:51:21 UTC

How many different species of dinosaur are there?

You are, again, contradicting yourself...You said that dinosaurs could have fit on the ark because it was "huge"...But before that, you were saying that dinosaurs died due to the floods(I know that you didn't say that exactly, but you get my point). You said that the dinosaurs died due to the climatic changes after the end of the Ice Age.

You first tell that dinosaurs didn't die en masse, because(to you) there is no proof to mass extinctions...but(a big but), they all died around the same time(mass extinction in my book) due to the climate changes...

Then, you say that the ark was big enough(maybe, to what you are incinuating) designed for dinosaurs! Do you see the logic in why I can't believe you?

My questions: Did Noah use his "huge" ark for dinosaurs as well as current species of animals?
If he did, how did they(dinosaurs) die from the "climatic change", but all other animals survive?

How did animals end up in America? How did people end up in America(remember, they couldn't get there unless the sea level was low enough for them to cross the Beiring(I don't know how to spell that one) Strait??? If Noah, his wife, his 7 sons, and their 7 wives were the only humans to survive the flood, how did the native Americans get here???

You either contradicted yourself, or will find another way to twist the evidence....Either way, it will be entertaining.

Warm Regards,

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins