Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Didn't Put Words Into Your Mouth

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Chris Duncan on October 10, 2002 21:50:06 UTC

You said that the floods happened before the ice age...now, how long did the ice age last? and when it ended, are you implying that the ice-melted-into-water didn't cause another global flood? What happened when the ice caps melted?

Could you make some sort of time-line for us that belive the "dumb theory" of evolution? It would take many, many years to freeze the billions of gallons of water in the oceans at your 30C or even 0C...thousands, most likely. And then it would take just as long to melt. That takes up the most of the your 6,000 year limit...You are running out of time to deal with.
I also notice that you change your words subtly(I mentioned this before) and you sometimes don't answer a question with the related answer.

Chris

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins