Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Quick Quote.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on October 10, 2002 14:49:43 UTC

I will address this post later, but I just had to say something about this.

Me: "Yes, the ark was used for dinosaurs. The reason for dinosaurs dying after the flood was the fact that they were cold-blooded(This is not the only factor, but a large one)...."

You: "I am going to break this in two parts for a reason....(By the way, I love how easy you just made it for me)

You are correct that they were cold-blooded. I will give you that. Now I need you to think for me here...After the flood, the climate changed...It got WARMER...

Part two...

You: "Humams and mammals can heat themselves up because we are warm-blooded, dinosaurs cannot..."

The climate got warmer, so the dinosaurs wouldn't die becuase they couldn't warm themselves up--it was already warm!"

You love how easy I make it for you, huh? Well, then you are going to hate this. You know what happened after the flood? The ICE AGE. Yes, and ice is cold. Very cold. So, your entire point is completely invalid.

Perhaps you should try and learn more about the creationist model before you reply to my post.

Sam, KC2GWX

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins