Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Error

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Ezekiel Barnabas on June 13, 2002 13:30:11 UTC

Phrase 4: "uncoonscionable" is unconcionable

Phrase 5: "estimates the innitial stages in the development of the embryo very strangely in time: a forty day period for the grouping of the elements which are to constitute the human being, another forty days, during which the embryo is represented as 'something which clings,' and a third forty day period when the embryo is designated by the term 'chewed flesh.' Once the angels have intervened to define what this individuals future is to be, a soul is breathed into him."

Only Two Errors:-

Reincarnation

Psalm 32

Dear Yanniru,

This is Ezekiel Barnabas writing. It is quite a while since I have being on to the astronomy net. Was for fact for my 'incapabilities' because of my opposite "enemy want to be" whom caused multipous reason for the hate I agree on towards them. The hate for which they are disagree caused by the shame of not denying their own lack of mind supremacy [they are slight incapable of]. I sincerely confess this to you

because I do not like motionless village demented mind implementation into my heart and brain, was for the fact. I would sincerely suffer or die either then to chose conformity.

They (Ungku Aziz, Prof.) have tried to making me cry to suffer missery, as in to cause the heart to suffer domination and a show of who is the boss. They partly hate & partly to deny my cause in elaborating the accepted logical qualities of reincarnation which they and their followers try as well to distort.

Let me explain the innitial stages of reincarnation in which inadmissible information regarding the soul transition during the grouping of the embryo. Which I at this probable situation am [unreasonable in degree or amount] unconscionable of concerning the development in transmigration according to the modern supposed qualities/system of metempsychosis, only to require on modern reification technology.

Please read the below from Dr. Maurice Bucaille, WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF MAN? "Another is a passage from a familiar work (The Book of the Beginning of the Creation, Vol. IV page 283, Part 54, chapter 6, number 430) estimates the innitial stages in the development of the embryo very strangely in time: a forty day period for the grouping of the elements which are to constitute the human being, another forty days, during which the embryo is represented as 'something which clings,' and a third forty day period when the embryo is designated by the term 'chewed flesh.' Once the angels have intervened to define what this individuals future is to be, a soul is breathed into him." At first I appear to be convinced the description to be of embryonic evolution, but it is an not very correct prediction, as the author and the Muslim authors have instilled a element of incommodious through getting an indefinite method to intervene by INCONSEQUENTIAL injection of a supposed soul in the embryo making reincarnation in science inborn (not successful)

I tell you the truth Yanniru, in the case of reincarnation information in any loving bookstore is inconceivable as they tend to debug the ability of successful reincarnation.

The truth is I have mostly forgot my true answers on reincarnation for my nose is on snitches.

But the possibility will remain clear if the angels which are told as the above were aparahend, thenceforth allowing the description of reincarnation probable. Angelic origin is not quite clear, but the mentioned element LIGHT is not 100% to even 70% to 45%. Their density is not too clear as their capabilities in transforming [metemorphosis] is not quite clear to redefine the actual elements which are to fix the aproximate nature.

Latter to preceed by sperm life origin. I have no 'microscope' to explore this but you could (?) Sperms are living cells, and it is likely to believe for the angels to be unusual and unvoiced?

Ezekiel

PLEASE DO NOT FOCUS READING ON IMPRESSION OF THE ALPHABET!

THIS PAPER/ALPHABET MAY CONTAIN METAFIZICAL CAUSES LEAD TO LOVE, ILL CONCENTRATION, FATIGUE, SPIRIT DEBUG, ILL TRUST!

PLEASE REFER TO THE INFORMATION ON HUMAN BIOLOGY & ITS EFFECT/AFFECT IN FOCUS CONCENTRATION!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins