Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Not Adequate

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on June 16, 2002 03:56:28 UTC

I also am worried that you are a doctrinaire believer in a theological position. I simply tried to assemble the matter in proportion from the ground up and the top down and what I found was that this matter of abortions is a varied topic. In some cases we squint at a speck and ignore a log...that child, if born, may very well be expensive and crowd out others...especially if its own mother had not wished to bear it to birth.

There are some parts of this where I completely agree with you and perhaps I have raced ahead to object when your answer had some valuable elements.
But the precise argument for either position
must not only please the one making it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins