Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And I Do Not Think Your Academic Training Is Good In These Areas

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on June 23, 2002 23:53:40 UTC

You wrote,"The Nazis understood that "jew" incorporated the idea of extermination. By attaching the word "seed" to human you are exercising dangerous political rhetoric."

1) The grammar and word choice of your first sentence defies interpretation, aside from its emptiness of meaning. When upbraiding or
chastising someone with indignancy, it is odd
to carelessly choose your multi-syllable words.

2) I explained my use of the word seed and you appear to have disregarded my explanation.

3) I am a loyal American. I am loyal to the Constitution of the United States.

alan wrote:
"I say there is NO POINT where the behaviour of a human should be dictated."

Really? Amazing. I am forced by your careless word choice to assume you did not agree with President Lincoln's dictating the freeing of the slaves, which dictated that their owners must stop treating them as such.

alan wrote:
"False assumptions: "seed-human" is rhetoric; it is reminiscent of the fictious illness "drapetomania" invented by those who wished to coerce Negroes into slavery."

Your essay style is "appeal to emotion instead of reason." You imply I'm in some way involved with that situation. By the way, my middle name is Whittier after my grandfather's middle name, and he was was named after a well-known anti-slavery activist of the 1800s. We don't know your middle name or last name because you're an anonymous
guy with bad grammar.
Cordially,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins