Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
To Hscott

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Aaron Viviano on September 1, 2002 00:28:57 UTC

Before I start this topic I would just
say I was a bit to angry sounding in that last post. I apologies for the tone of my post. I would like to dicuss your varying beleifs and I hope my hot head post will not deter us.

Anywho...

Works won't get you into heaven. Only through accetping Jesus Christ as savior can one get to heaven.

"It really doesn't matter what religion you follow, it all adds up to the same thing in the end."

That is not what the Bible teaches. Listen you can beleive what you want, but God still makes the decision. He has decided that only those that beleive in Jesus get to heaven. Now obviously people have brought up some good points.

1. What happens when somebody never hears about Christ?

Well this is a very good guestion one that I have been thinking about.
Here is a list of possibilities:

1. They go to hell.

Nasty don't like it at all.

2. They get reborn.

Umm... No reincarnation is not taught like that in the Bible.

3. They go into another world.

Interseting and most likely, Jesus probably appeared to these people when he was dead and ministired to them.

That is what I have so far. Any thoughts of your own?

God Bless,
-Aaron

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins