Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Specialties...anonymity And Mockery

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mike Pearson on September 1, 2002 17:23:38 UTC

You could be just some chump with a church office or some guy in a cabin in Montana...we won't know 'til your striptease song has been on a while.
Having a reference from Yanniru is not so strong,
in case you wonder..
He villified "Europeans" and idealized "Jewishness." These are not intellectual positions, nor scientific, but partisan and practically indefensible informationally. It should be unnecessary to distance myself from Hitler again...but I will -- lack of informational integrity is the common thread that runs through the partisan line on many questions.
I don't like the exchanges you and I have...and oddly,
you also seem to offer almost no information
about God and Science but to present church and Bible in a favorable light. "Mistakes were made," you seem to say,"but that is no reason to reject the church or Bible as our governing authority." IS that what you're saying?
Our U.S. Constitution expressly DOES reject the church and the Bible as our governing authority, since our Constitution is our governing authority and does not require obedience to most of the laws of the Bible or church.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins