Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The Evolutionists Theory On The Travel Of Light.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on September 9, 2002 01:47:14 UTC

Please do not call astronomers or physicists evolutionists. Evolution is a branch of biology.

If I am the Rich that challenged you, I challenged you on the astronomical age of the universe and the distance across our Milky Way. I proved that light remains very close to being of constant speed for the last 12 billion years from measurements of the hyperfine structure constant. I gave you the reference to the SCIAM article. But I have not heard from you since.

The fundamental problem facing creationists is in physics and astronomy, not biology or evolution- and it is the age and size of the universe.

If you cannot argue the point, then please conceed it.

Regards,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins