Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I'm Tellin Ya, It Is.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack McGee on June 13, 2001 19:00:35 UTC

And if that reality were suddenly contagious to the majority of society, then the reality would
be widely held as truth. Whether or not the outsiders AGREE on that reality ( which is nothing you can measure , or debate upon anyway )
does not matter. It doesn't. Eventually they will be cast out of that society ( which would be much larger than them is this case [since humans typically pick sides inrank of number vs. cause first]) , and would no longer be able to function.
In fact, being the brutal race humans are, they might even eradicate or coarse the minority to give in to the REALITY ( not perception of ) that
they have accepted.
BUT there is the majority's TRUTH. And people
often assign that one of being the ONLY truth, but it's not. There are still plenty of people who
live in a " different world " ( REALITY )
Life is entirely different for them. In all aspects. The space, moon, and stars may or may not
be reality. You have no way of proving or disproving that. Have you ever seen the Matrix?
I cannot sit here and deny it. That would be illogical. We don't know Language Removed. We think we do, and
that's the popular arrogance, but we don't.
Our entire universe could be a game for a higher species or the result from thousands of years in deep sleep. Since it would be FUTILE to stress over these questions, no one thinks twice about what they believe to be a REFRIGERATOR. I don't blame em.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins