Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Right...Good Enough, Sir

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack McGee on June 20, 2001 03:20:53 UTC

But their opinions are the only thing that matters. [to them] But since they don't live in
other people's heads [to them] IS actually all that matters. Now you can say HER opinion is
not what I believe. And that would be "politically" correct. But to say her OPINION is not correct is a little off. You don't know that and no one can prove her wrong. [ as long
as her statements remain within the realm of subjectivity ] As the DRAGON thing goes, the majority is what counts, and she would be ( quote,
unquote, proven wrong ) I agree with that. Still
doesn't mean there isn't a DRAGON there.
-
-For instance, if you were to look at the keyboard you're typing on , and I were to tell you
that there weren't actually keys you were typing on, but the reincarnated souls of millions of long-dead mammals, you could not disprove that
ultimately. However, you could say I was wrong due to the majorities acceptance of scientific
deduction that in fact, those keys WERE keys, and
I was a moron. But yes, in all facets I see what
you're saying.
-
-
-P.S. I do hope you have more patience with
your grandmother. Hahaha. As you get older, you
may wish to become CLOSER to God. Don't deny it
now. THat would be a mistake. You know that ;-)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins