Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Know They Do, "BUT"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack McGee on June 19, 2001 21:12:40 UTC

Yes, ...I know they interpret it this way ,but
guess what storm? They still send their kids to
schools where evolution is taught. (eg. ME ) They
still encourage their son to " finish that science
project " I'm using myself as an example because
I am what matters to me the most in this world.
If some MUSLIM sitting on the walls outside of Mecca believes something slightly different, it's not hurting you or me at all. THE US is what counts here ;-) Hahaha. Fuckin Muslims. They do
aggravate the Language Removed out of me. And in all their
holiness and sacred text, nowhere does it say
that killing foreign diplomats to their countries
is wrong. Anyway, Storm, glad we agree on something, but even though millions of people take the bible LITERALLY ( even though Jesus had
warned against just that )(decided not to go and find actual quotes, but I remember it ) , the times and what gets through to society doesn't matter. They all RELY on science for their every-day-living. Whether or not they believe in heaven
or Adam and Eve means SQUAT the next time they visit their doctor. Of course you do have small
minorities that keep their children from the doctor using the " it's God's will " excuse.
I'll say one thing to cut you off , as a catholic.
( And a good one in my opinion ) Some people are
just FUCKIN stupid. We live with it..That's it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins