Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Ok.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on June 3, 2002 18:09:09 UTC

Ok, since you still did not answer directly, I'll take it as you believe what they said about the Hox gene. Therefore, if you believe that, then you believe the cambrian explosion is evidence for creation. If you disagree.....then you are picking and chosing what to believe in an article.

"As for the Cambrian explosion, I can't answer. My field speciality lies in Geotechnical Engineering. That means I'm exposed to alot of geology. I also have strengths in Physics and Relativity."

Since when do we have to be experts to answer simple questions? I'm not an expert in any of this stuff, but I argue as best I can. I don't say 'well my specialty is not in this area, so I can't answer your question at all'. I answer to the best of my ability.

"In drastic environments. Suppose an asteroid hit Earth. That would be a good time to become a burrower. Live in the ground, where the temperature is rather constant."

Ok, so drastic changes help when an astroid hits earth. How many times has an astroid hit earth? Not enough for a species to evolve substantualy.

"I rarely discuss or argue subjects I'm ignorant of."

Then read up. I argue subjects I've never heard about once I read up on them.

"We should stick to our strengths and stop getting all of our info from YEC websites."

And where do you get your evidence from? Talk origins.com? Wherever it is, it is just as biased as my sites. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins