Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes Or No Please.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on June 4, 2002 01:23:22 UTC

I just realized you never really answered my question from a few post back.

You: "I only link to very capable websites for info."

Ok, that means you think that this site is a 'very capable website':

http://www.medserv.dk/print.php?sid=1471

You posted this link on your 'Reply to Kc2gwx On Macroevolution'.

Ok, since you think this site is very capable, I assume you have read the whole thing and agree with it. You obviously believe what they say about the Hox gene, but do you believe this quote taken from that link:

"Events such as the Cambrian explosion (some 570 million to 500 million years ago) where a huge number of very different organisms arose in a brief window of time would seem to argue that the long and slow accumulation of small changes couldn't explain the rapid diversification of bodies in that there just isn't enough time."

If you do not believe this than you have contradicted yourself. Just answer this question yes or no.

Do you believe that the cambrian explosion is evidence for creation?

Your own article says so. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins