Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Why Didn't You Say So Before?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Sam Patterson on June 4, 2002 16:29:25 UTC

"I'd ask for you to fully read whatever someone gives you and not to take the paper out of its own context."

Did you fully read the article before you posted it? If so, why did you take so long to tell me I was mistaken?

Anyway, I apologize for the misquote. You were right, it was accidental.

But, I'm not so sure I am wrong. As I posted before, the Hox gene causes more harmful mutations than beneficial. Therefore the organism would die as a result. Not helpful to evolution.

Since the 'cure' to the problem of the cambrian explosion was the Hox gene, and the Hox gene is actually harmful, then the cambrian explosion is still standing evidence for creation.

Once again, sorry for the misquote. KC2GWX 73's

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins