Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Respect

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Rich on June 3, 2002 22:17:06 UTC

"Thank you for being courteous. It's a refreshing change."

Mutual respect can go a long way. Without it, why even bother talking.

As for YEC and ICR, though they do seem to sound very good and scientific, they haven't actually been published in any scientific journals. This is an important factor because when you are published, you are officially open to criticism and scrutinization.

"But I don't think anybody here (or not many anyhow) can truely say they completely understand Geology."

No one on planet earth fully understands geology. However, I work closely with a geologist who knows a heck alot more and will get his professional license soon. I trust what he says, because he just isn't a geologist, but he lives geology. So if I get anything from him, I treat that as near "biblical" standing in official truth.

I look forward to your comments and details on my previous post and to the Cambrian explosion.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins