Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Polar Jets Of Neutron Stars (NS) And Black Holes (BH).

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on January 31, 2001 05:44:04 UTC

Thanks Alexander

You give a good answer, I accept what you say such an effect would create a diverging cone.
The reality then of jets originating from the accretion disc is yet to be observed.
In time I hope to see the practical implementation of new technologies to verify such phenomena .I then would have no need to ask questions and be proven wrong, what though of science , what can of worms would this uncover if jets were proved to originate from a solid mass object bigger than a neutron star .

It would be too easy for me to state that this will be imminent for it would be no different to Einstein or Hawkin introducing the curvature of space like a stranger through my door who's name we will never know because the stranger will never speak , so until someone can speak for Einstein as to how the fusion of space and time occur's then my theory of light holding the universe in levitation stands and all the theories with it because light evidently exists in a weightless environment where it remains to be a tremendous force.

Thanks Alexander for the sharing of knowledge I appreciate your intellect on blackholes and your foresight to questions that many could of posed yet did not because they look but do not observe . I would have liked to have explained why things fall but as intuitively simple as it is many on this site seek more argument and a cause to prove others wrong than to understand our being .Just reading responses that do not apply to me shows that we are losing the quest to understand and not just on this site .

I believe that you of all have the abilities to understand and observe further than many I have seen , and if there is any one I can compare you with then it is Comet61 for he has an understanding nature and an open mind that also is backed by a respectful intellect .

Goodbye and Good luck in your quest

Respectfully yours

John Reyes

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins