Back to Home

Blackholes2 Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes II | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Re: Re: Action And Reaction: Symmetry Of Space.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by John Reyes on February 2, 2001 21:40:03 UTC

Hi Edward

Thanks for the nice comments I am glad that you find it interesting , it at least is an alternative to what we normally are accustomed to .
I am aware that I also would seem to be wearing side blinkers, but it is a view that anyone with a theory that covers as much as mine does would expect . It is difficult to explain it all without mentioning many other facts that my theory has yet not touched upon, in a way I encourage it because I too learn from it.

Many theories have been proposed as you well know so the more of these that have been accepted then my theory coming along has a harder job because it has to cover and explain more than just gravity , we all know that Max Planck once told Einstein to stay away from gravity as it is too complex a subject so mine today I have a much harder job even though my theory is relatively simple .

I sit behind an office desk yet have no access to scientific instruments except the internet and as my beliefs are totally different to the new researched projects then I cannot accept all that I read about because it either does not make sense or goes against my theory , I understand this would seem to portray me as having tunnel vision but I take all new theories seriously , I cannot help if I come across as wearing blinkers, I just cannot accept certain hypothesis .

Throughout my theory I have provided answers and throughout my questions I have raised questions that made a point , I know I have thrown doubt on blackholes and this would seem to go against the beliefs of many as well as GR , how doe's one though explain as much as I have to explain without raising the temperature .

Someone comes to me with an opposing question expecting to throw my theory out , instead I provide a logical answer, its so difficult to do this even though diplomacy is my number one tool , but at least I am responding . I dread to think how one would cope if I were proven correct , all that I am trying to say is have a look at this alternative theory , I believe science has erred , difficult to shift a belief that has been established with no proof and when the world has been brainwashed to accept .

I keep saying that I have done with this site as I have learned much and have been allowed to express my theory but as you want to ask a question or pose a problem I am missing then I shall look in again .

Regards

John Reyes

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins