Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Churches ?, Trinity ?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 9, 2003 16:36:53 UTC

RE: *Tell me one practice they[Roman Catholic Church] do which is non-Christian *
Hold the traditions of men above the Word of God.

RE: *Are you perfect too. *
In my spirit, but not in my flesh. Resurrection day. Come quickly Lord Jesus.
You need to rightly divide context of words. “perfect”, as in Job 1:1 means “complete”.
Hebrew and Greek concordances would serve you well in your quest.

RE: *
RE: * You do not believe in the evolution of the soul? * Define evolution. ***Souls are refined by experiencing many lives, all the way back to the creation of the universe***
Then no, I do not believe in evolution of the soul, though I can see how one that does not believe in the resurrection could believe this..

RE: * [I am a priest unto God.] *
Your answer kind of side stepped the fact that Jesus made me a priest didn’t it ?
Yes, in Christianity, Jesus is God.
Jesus is God even outside of Christianity. Jesus is God, period.
Jesus is the Lord of all. The question to each person is “Do you accept Him as your Lord ?”
The mention of churches just bugs you now doesn’t it. Maybe we better define “churches” ?
You must be thinking by now – Hey, this can’t mean just Jews ?

RE: * Jesus is ruler of kings on earth, not god. *
No, Jesus IS God.
Yes, the Father is God.
Yes, the Holy Spirit is God.
Has anyone explained the Trinity to you ? Would you like a brief ?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins