Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes, Maybe Misunderstood

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 30, 2003 16:09:31 UTC

RE:>> * The Lamb of certainly has the power to take flesh on his soul, as has many other spiritual beings in other scripture. *
“other scripture” ? Only God in my scriptures.

RE:>> * Physical bodies do not float on air. But spirits can. *
My resurrected body will be able to “float” as you say.
It has to do with atomics, but likely at a lower level than “current science” has yet to discover. The body I have now CANNOT (nor anyone elses) except through the miraculous power of God, which will not be giving any more of those real miracles as “signs” prior to the end. Oh, there will be “lying” signs and wonders – probably this Astral projection farce “quote proven” to be real, though in the end with the same kind of science behind it as evolution of man from ape. Beware my friend of “lying” wonders.
They will come. And they have one purpose. To turn you from the truth.

RE:>> * Same for walkng on water--by means of astral projection. Astral projection is well known outside of Christianity. It seems that most humans have the potential to leave their bodies. *
There is no proof of any of this “Astral projection” my friend.
Some miracles man will never be able to explain.

RE:>> * Peter walking on water. But in his case I rather think his ability came from faith, and he lost it when he lost the faith. It seems that faith can break natural laws. *
No, this was the power of God who can see your heart.

RE:>> * I would like to know the science that underlies the power of faith. *
You can know my dear friend. This is spiritual science and the power is the Holy Spirit,
which comes to dwell in you the moment you first believe.
I pray you will know this science one day.

May God continue to watch over you, Eric %^)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins