Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Do You Understand Channeling

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 17, 2003 12:44:46 UTC

A channel is some one who a diety can speak through. The diety, beit an angel, or Jesus, or God, takes over the inner ear and speaking apparatus of the human being. The consciousness of the human just gets out of the way while the diety uses the body of the human to speak. Sometimes the human is conscious of what is said and at other time, unconsciousness.

Besides the wealth of literature confirming this phenomenon, I have personal experience with it. So I can vouch for its existence.

Now of you accept this wisdom, it makes the words of Jesus much more intelligible. Most of his words in scripture, the direct quotations, are coming directly from the one god. This is Divinity School teaching by the way. The one time we are sure that the human Jesus is speaking is when he said, Why have you forsaken me?

Mark.15
[34] And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, "E'lo-i, E'lo-i, la'ma sabach-tha'ni?" which means, "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

So even though Jesus is just the mouth of god, god is still careful to say that he, Jesus, is the son of man. Have you ever thought of what this really means. Take it literally. He was the son of Joseph, but god spoke through him. Jesus was just the conduit. God also controlled the actions of Jesus except before age 30, where according to Matthew he gained wisdom, and in the ninth hour. So obviously Jesus was perfect during his ministry, just because God is perfect.

However, the body is Jesus is not god, just the voice at the time of his ministry.

Without this understanding of how the world works, it is easy to see how people could think that the body of Jesus is God.

The Holy Spirit is another name for the one god. The voice of Jesus is the one god. The body of Jesus is not god. The spirit or soul of Jesus is the lamb.

I do not expect you to buy this, unless of course god provides more instruction for you.

Peace

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins