Back to Home

Bigbang Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Big Bang | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Narrow Minded

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Eric Clark on October 9, 2003 15:22:41 UTC

RE: * But what you do not realize because of your narrow view is that everything is part of one god. You even think that catholicism is non-christian you are so narrow minded. *
I do not believe I indicated that Catholicism was non-christian, but that they adhere to many non-christian practices.

RE: * Gentiles are saved by great faith in Jesus, but much much more is expected of jews like Jesus. Then again our reward is so much more than that of the Gentiles. We can get to be the sons of god *
I am already a son of God.

RE: * You do not believe in the evolution of the soul? *
Define evolution.

RE: * Well as a priest you do not even think laws apply to you. What religion are you a priest in? *
I am a priest unto God. ( Revelation 1:6 )
See http://www.astronomy.net/forums/bigbang/messages/433.shtml

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins