Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
How Impt Are We?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by L Madia on February 14, 2002 05:30:44 UTC

The thing that seems obvious to me concerning ufo experts is the fact that to believe in ufo's and their continued visits to this planet one must assume that we are pretty important.

Thus, this belief makes this earth a compelling place to visit. How many different beings, crafts, etc have been reported. Too many to account for individual differences in reports.

I find it hard to believe that we are that important to so many beings in the universe.

In essence if ufo's are from other worlds than it would indeed be one of the greatists events in human history. That is a big if... But what that "if" does to the so called experts is make them seem important. IE, they are experts concerning the greatist story in human history.

I believe the thinking that comes the the conclusion that ufo's are space vehicles from another planet is one void of logic. To believe that assumption as a fact is to build a house of cards. If you remove one of the so called facts, the entire house falls down..

That said, I do believe something is going on, just no space vehicles nor visitors from another planet...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins