Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Conspiracy?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Lee on February 15, 2002 10:07:19 UTC

Are you thinking that prehaps we have the US and other governments around the world observing everything we do? It is something I have considered, and many texts state that the whole UFO enigma was a perfect shield to their secret government activities.

For this statement I will assume that UFOs are actually Earthly creations. I could ramble on and on about governments (and I will pick on US as they are easier to give examples with) building 'craft' to spy and destroy the enemy.

As I write this a thought comes to mind about Afghanistan. The CIA (I think thats who they are, it may have been US Military) used a unmanned plane to shoot and kill possible Al Qaeda members. To some Afghans (and I dont mean to cause offence to their intelligence) who saw this it would seem like a UFO, as they would find it hard to believe that a plane could be driven without people in it.

Consider this though as well, if UFOs exist (and I am saying IF) could it be that they are just passing us by in the galaxy on their way to somewhere else? And thus we have a sort of highway in space where there is lots of traffic passing us with some UFOs coming down to visit and investigate what is going on, just like people do on earth. We travel to places and occasionally get out to investigate something of significance. Could this be what UFOs are doing?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins