Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Response...and I Have Posted A Resume' -- Have You?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Residential on September 30, 2002 19:13:58 UTC

Sam, I am not trying to win an argument with you. I do not mind explaining
my understanding. Unfortunately, I have much
indication you have not read most of my prior posts on the topic...and it appears you have not studied much evolutionary theory AS TAUGHT by mainstream biology.
Point 1): If you know about the history of cars, you will know the answer to this question. Generations of tinkerers created the modern car. Based previous designs, they gradually improved the horse-drawn carriage, then added power.
"Uh huh" seems to say "yes."
"Uh uh" sounds like no. Which were you saying?
Point 2): BOTH...mutations AND novel re-combinations create slightly modified forms.
All you have to do is study it. You have spent all this time trying to help someone else disprove
a theory BEFORE even understanding what they were saying. It is FINE to try to disprove it, but better to understand it first.

Reasons for the last line is:
1) Poor management results from magical thinking.
Evolution describes honest process. Creationism describes a source of authority, but also displays a lack of comprehension of basic process.
2) Creationism is tied to a nationalist drive for "God's chosen people" which CLEARLY is in competition with the U.S. Constitution. Jews at their best are indeed sacred and chosen and to be revered...and so are all God's creatures.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins