Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Pilgrim On A Mission Of Repentance By Proxy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 7, 2002 17:03:37 UTC

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST AWARE ALLAH THE MOST WISE ALLAH THE HONORER ALLAH THE EXALTER ALLAH

My dear Mr. President,
A Persian word of wisdom says: "Even a moment's peace of mind surpasses everything else you might strive after".

Please remember that the public is or should be fully aware that corruption in our industry and commerce went on the rise when the Ultra Liberal Clinton administration took office. The word Liberty was miss-interpreted and its true meaning was suppressed then TRUE LIBERTY was abused. The public supports you because they know that the corruption that your administration is uncovering and correcting
could not have possibly sprung up during your short term in office. You will be the champion once more.

Allah (the same INDIVISIBLE, INTERNAL, EXTERNAL FIRST, LAST, TRUSTEE, LOVING, ETERNAL, G_D) is near you always. You know the true meaning of liberty you have demonstrated it to all Muslims and the rest of the world (you did not round up every one named Mohammed because of one rotten or two other rotten apples named Mohammed. All Timothy are not bad because
of one rotten apple named Timothy. (there are still some difficulties in the public for those who are named Mohammed)

Thank you for all your kind attention in the muslim world too. I hope to visit Israel soon. Some local Jewish and Muslim brothers and sisters understand me and may wish to Sponsor me to visit the holy land as a pilgrim on a mission of repentance by proxy.

Best Regards,
Mohammad Isa Mirsiam (Atri)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins