Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And Speaking Of Mercy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on July 8, 2002 19:36:06 UTC

Jisbond,
I think you read my posts more than others
and have potentially a strong ability to perceive subtle meanings ....being fairly pure in heart!
I cannot truly judge you as a correspondent in this forum and I wish for fair treatment for you and all persons...and being literate, you stand a chance of obtaining fairness sooner than some others.
You implied that my "judgment of you" might
come back to haunt me...presumably by something you or your friends might do.

But on the other hand, you claim,
"...while the real Muslims suffer by turning the other cheek every time?!!"

I agree it is very difficult in this world
to be consistent all the time. I try not to be conned by all the terrible information in this world. I wish to forget some of what you wrote
in the sense that it is not legally significant, but expression of feelings and discovery of areas of difference between points of view.

What preserves and grows the wisdom in the souls of the citizens of the United States? I think it is more their quiet reflection and their hardworking research...and not the rumor mill and grapevine. You could truly be free and equal in the United States if things go well... but we don't need any more hackneyed extremists of any religion or philosophy...the causes of hackneyed extremism are I think:
1) the "information overload" of leaders, media and environmental stresses
2) forgetting one's eternal self and the pleasure of higher consciousness
3) "psychic powers" being used for gross coercive pursuits rather than subtle, consentual, loving ones.
Best wishes,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins