Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Your Testing Skills Out Do You. Thanks Once More.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on July 8, 2002 15:23:47 UTC

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST PATIENT THE MOST STRONG THE MOST WISE THE TRUSTEE ALLAH

My Dear Sir Whittier

Your testing skills out do you. The heresy I write about here is against yourself.

You see if your speculation proves to be wrong then you have wrongly judged an innocent Adam Unit and your condemnation will one day (perhaps while alive perhaps in the life beyond the grave) come back to haunt you.

I tell you sir you are wrong in your conclusions about me and about my faith in Allah (G_D) and the compassion I reflect from the depth of my heart toward those lost in the habits that are at the very least questionable. I am not stating that I am perfect but I most certainly am most certainly undergoing a transformation because I asked Allah (G_D) to intervene in my daily life and Allah (G_D) heard my prayer and I received ISA (Jesus), Moses, and Muhammed (peace and blessings of Allah (G_D) upon them all) in to my life. I know because I experienced a wonderful event in my life that you amongst others of your group cannot take away, by covert threats or by conspiracy to abase or by death. I live a rather simple life and I am adapting to this kind of living rapidly! There are many whom have come to know my character and many who believe as I do and many more who are loving toward their fellow Adam Units. Your hatred dose not scare me I show much concern when I see hypocrisy in you that you would deny me the freedom to chose my carrier and my status here. Are you a fascist sir or are you scared of honesty and integrity in your peers? What might you be hiding that troubles you? Confession and repentance is always an option you know.

What is your gripe against me sir? What have I so mysteriously done to agitate you in the way that you seem to be agitated? Would you like to sponsor me to go after the facts? Could you guarantee my safety from Thugotrats (supposed theocracy or pretence of piety) that may intend me harm if I delve in to the matters any deeper?

Kind Regards,
Jisbond

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins