Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"All-fields Theory" And Collapse

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on February 12, 2002 01:02:57 UTC

Hi Jisbond, Yanniru;

Haven't fully considered Yanniru's ideas but here's something:

As mentioned in a "tunnel-of-mirrors" idea I wrote; it seems to be all about 'perspective'.

Am wondering: "Small amount of deflation" looks like localised deflation- i.e. gravity.

The "unified field" looks like "freedom". To exist at all, an object must be different in at least one way from other objects. So there is a quantum jump as it were between everything: the same jump (the Creator: Existence). 'To exist' also seems to mean 'to be a freedom surface', to have choices.

Roger Penrose talks of things in quantum puzzles seming to lie half way between total separateness and instant communication. But they are aspects of the same thing; that's how telepathy works.
Everything is totally separate via one jump from everything else; the unification is the ultimate infinite boundary: Existence.

Confusion over boundaries is what prevents adults from telepathising via the simplicity of the unified field of creation. Newborn infants can telepathise, though a change-in-state soon curtails that ability. That change is reversible.
(Obviously would like to reverse it).

Maybe "particle" is "perspective". Thus particles can change from one to another; just as you can change your view of a room by walking from one perspective to another (within the unified field of perspectives: the room).

Also some physicists consider that every photon is an aspect of one universal photon. Same for neutrons, electrons, etc.

What collapses is the "wave still-view" (like a local hologram of the room from one perspective) when you walk to a new perspective (like get a new hologram of the room).

Using terms from Roger Penrose (Shadows Of The Mind); how about: the unitary evolution of the state-vector must equate to walking around the room; the state-vector-reduction must equate to taking a particular view of the room by tagging it with 'time'.

Regarding God and levels; I think the more you see "you"; the more you see "Him". To see all "you" (total recall to conception) would involve meeting Him who creates you. Anyone can do this. Requires letting reality be (non-denial of any thought or experience you ever had).

It kind of works like that 'sum of increasingly fine corrections' theory in physics: reality is infinitely gentle because "if I don't like something, say, war"; then reality includes that very fact "that I don't like war"; so reality always accompanies me, acknowledging my view, including my every thought; in its scope.

This means a new door keeps opening on reality as one pursues gentle inner honesty- and you reach the point of - where you could come back to full life in the Creator.

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins