Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Leaps Of Logic And Of Recall!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on February 13, 2002 07:28:58 UTC

Hi, thanks.

I'm not denying established physics, just fast-running n-million years of scientific advances to the logical ending.

"In physics the jumps are different between different particles and for different amounts of energy. To say every jump is the same is to deny established physics."

Thanks for alerting me to this.

However, at a level far beyond established physics, you have the logic of Existence. That to BE at all, requires a single difference. If there was not that, then you would have one item, not two. For the second item to exist, it must be different from the first. So a law of "non-equivalence".

Current physics may well be many levels less-simple at this stage.

Quote: "we lose any hope of making predictions from physics"- very intersting point! My guess is that "computation" and "prediction" are illusions. The Universe is being freely created right now. It is not predictable.

"Predictability" may be an illusion due to limited knowledge by scientists. Richard Stafford's paper appears to back this idea, with its proof of much of physics being "true by definition". The only real power in physics is from its honesty; but the power of honesty is accessible directly.

Mankind apparantly is a fallen race; and fear of the future leads him to try to predict it. But mankind can attain another state, where "the future feels as if it is already known, secure; yet is unknown and free".

In this other state, one's every move feels like a new law of physics. A state where the Creator and you move in harmony, creating. Someone in this state might seem terrifying to others; as they could walk on water and do other miracles. But as far as I can figure out, everyone is capable of such a state, and refrained from maintaining that state as infants; so fell into a dying state.

Quoting: "Telepathy requires a medium that can support the flow of information. Otherwise a physics model of it cannot be created."
True, maybe no physics model of telepathy can be made; it belongs to the freedom-state.

What can I say about telepathy? I can recall doing it- so I have first-hand experience!
I was a newborn infant communicating with my twin brother.

It is not a case of information flowing. It is a case of instant (presumably instant) awareness of another's thoughts via "Existence". It is available when a human is conscious in another dimension (spiritual consciousness). You could draw an analogy: suppose you could learn about an atom in galaxy M31 directly via it's and your common origin in the big bang.

Telepathy involves a higher dimension of being, which you have hinted at also.

I maybe don't have all the explanations to solve all physics puzles consciously just now; but have some real data on how babies experience the world that may shed light on some things.

If Richard Stafford is right then careful thinking can solve many physics puzzles.

I try and solve some puzzles by careful full consideration of the puzzle- especially hope to notice assumptions that get overlooked!

-dolphin

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins