Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Universe Center, Black Holes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 17, 2002 19:02:52 UTC

I say the universe as we know it, is a spiraling of all matter, essentially the same as our galaxy. And it follows my solution for the Spiral Galaxy Windup Dilemma, as it uses the Central Black Hole as the recycle engine. This means that all material is spiral-flowing in toward the center. It would surprise me if The Great Attractor were the center, simply because the material is not concentrated enough in our locality. More likely "The Great Attractor", so-called, is really just local turbulence as within the arms of stars in our galaxy.

Prediction: It will take a comparative study of the Galaxy Distribution Charts, to define where the Universe Center is. I'm sure they must be close to this, if not already accomplished.

No doubt it will be another Great Surprise. Then they'll have to come up with a renorm Constant to resolve the observed center with apparent Expansion. This should be no problem for someone with good math skills.

By the way; I did an addition of all hits on my website on all the different Topics = 10,980 hits, including 2415 on the Homepage. For my own hits while working on it, subtract

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins