Back to Home

Blackholes Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | Blackholes I | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
...would Have..., Is A..., Works? And Hawking.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by J Raymond Redbourne on November 21, 2002 23:02:49 UTC

Now I'm starting to believe in the theory about the Observer's beliefs affecting physical processes.

It seems Man has "unwittingly" invented the universe.

This is no trick after hearing about self-contained light non-particle entities of inherent structural integrity, waves that sort of wave through themselves...or something.

I really should study physics. I'm sure I must look silly when I can't understand the un-understandable.

Hee hee, here's something. It's the positive angle on my love/hate relationship with Hawking: Discover mag, Dec/02, p13; "It is a tribute to how far we have come in theoretical physics that it now takes enormous machines and a great deal of money to perform an experiment whose results we cannot predict.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins