Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
About Your Sighting..

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tony Cardona on July 31, 2001 20:39:47 UTC

David,

You found a great site to post your sighting on. While this forum is not regularly visited by a large number of people. I still check it becasue there are always interesting people who come along to share their stories. I find your story very convincing and intriguing. Let me tell you that I dont believe what you saw was a man made object. You described an object with structure, different color lighting, and a sound that did not break the sound barrier when it sped thru 10 miles in less then 30 seconds. What i can tell you is that I believe you were another abiding citizen who ont he rare occasion was able to glimpse an alien spacecraft. The craft was either in high orbit or somewhere in the vicinity of the area doing waht they do. Analyzing our planet and making themselves known. I have seen some weird Language Removed in the sky myself, but in order to believe what I see i need more proof. Through the internet I have found more then scraps about some kind of cover up amongst our government to hide the truth about what goes on above our planet. IF your curious let me know I got lots of pics, footage from space, everything..

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins