Back to Home

UFO Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | UFO Discussion and Tracking | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Alien Spacecraft

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tony Cardona on August 2, 2001 01:08:53 UTC

while I admit I did not research the area to know if there was an airport or air force base in the vicinity of his area I believe his description of events speak for the object in itself. The gentleman describes an object much brighter then any jet he has ever seen. The object swayed back and forth and throughout the entire time it was sighted made a low humming sound that could be some kind of jet propulsion. I think the whole sighting of the object moving backa nd forth in the sky shows it was not a manmade object at all.

Whether the gentleman in this encounter cares to believe or not, and whether you as a dissenter of alien space craft and UFOs want to believe as well. It is irrevant because sightings like these are common throughout the world.

The question no longer is, do UFOs and aliens exist and what's wrong with the people who believe in them, but rather, why are UFO's and aliens here? And why are we not openly being told of their existence?

So go decipher that one..and maybe you will catch up with the rest of us.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins