Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
What Makes You Say TRUTH So Much?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack McGee on June 14, 2001 06:11:57 UTC

That's the point I've been making with my "INSANE"
replies dear Henry. What makes you so sure that
what you can allegedly prove is the right answer?
Over and over again. I've not been ignoring your
posts, it's just that there hasn't been much to
respond to. 40% of the time you agree with me, 20%
of the time I can't pin any applicable logic to your vocabulary, and the other 30% is usually picking one topic to REITTERATE what we've already said. Anyways, you speak as if you are
sure of what truth is. As if it were something you
could copy down in your notebook and share with people. These thoughts don't actually mean anything. The human race, one day, will cease to exist. When it does, everything they've ever said, thought, or felt will be irrelevant. So now
where is the truth and perspective? I don't understand how people can walk around with this
terminology PERMANENTLY stamped on their forehead.
" I can prove it, so it's real " I can taste/touch/feel/see...etc, so it's REALITY "
" You know what I say? I say, " WHAT TRAIN "
When it hits you ( which, hypothetically you still don't believe it's there ) you are instantly
killed ( bear with me without splitting hairs )
, thus making it irrelevant if other people saw you die, and irrelevant if others saw the train itself crush your body. You're dead. Each and
everyone's OWN reality is the only thing that matters. What we are consciousyl WITNESS to is
in a sorts our reality. It matters not what Bill
Thomas' reality is. I don't fuckin give a flip, THUS it doesn't exist for me. TRAIN, DRAGON, WHATEVER...I'm just telling you that there is a
paradox that needs to be recognized. Not everything, and in my opinion, HARDLY ANYTHING
is or can be classified under ANY catagory with
surefire accuracy. It just makes it EASIER if we humans do it that way. Perhaps our mental capacity calls for it. For instance, try contemplating the extense boundries or limits to the universe where patterns in mathematics seem
novel to us. Contemplate the idea of time ending, or starting. We do have limits.. ( although we do not like to think so ) * Ok, too drunk to type any MOREEE * Language Removed...class in the morning

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins