Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Oh My...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Jack McGee on June 17, 2001 21:59:45 UTC

No no no...my goodness. What the hell. Different
wavelengths....come on. Perception...perception..perception. If one perception is accepted by the majority, then that perception becomes the TRUTH. Don't you see. And
I wasn't strictly talking about morality of slavery, but how that the truth of that morality would be accepted by a number of people at any given time is what matters. __________________________________________________The truth is by human definition ( cut down ) ; REAL , FACT. These things are aspects of our enviroment that the majority accept through measurement and scientific
deduction. DO YOU AGREE WITH THAT?
IF SO, then I WILL STATE THE SECOND PART OF THAT::
Or , you can hear it now: 2000 years ago civilization was crude and not very logical by our standards right? So you can also agree that many of the REAL and FACTUAL beliefs of those times were also CRUDE and untrue by our standards
right? Agreeing? Well think to a culture that will exist 2000 years from NOW. They will have the
same view as we do on our ancestors, RIGHT?
Ok, here's the FINALE' : The TRUTH as we define and understand it now, will CHANGE DRASTICALLY
in many aspects as time goes on. Agreed?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins